Instructions for Submitting an Letter of Inquiry Through the Online Grant Management System
Submitting a Letter of Inquiry (LOI) via TBF’s online portal is the first step for any organization desiring a grant project to be considered for funding. The LOI will collect basic, abbreviated information about your proposed grant request. If the proposed grant request aligns with TBF’s mission and focus, then you may be invited to submit a full application through our online Grant Management System.
Instructions for following the link below to submit an LOI:
Determine which LOI process is appropriate for you from the following 2 options:
- 12-Month Project LOI – This is for a project that will be completed within a 12-month time period from the project start date.
- Multi-Year Project LOI – This is for a project that will take more than 12 months to complete from the project start date.
- Click on the “Submit an LOI” button.
- If you are a new user to our Online Grant Management System, click “Create a New Account”. Fill out the requested information. If you are an existing user to our Online Grant Management System, login with your email and password.
- Select the appropriate LOI process for your project.
- Once you have accessed the appropriate LOI process, complete the LOI and submit it. You will be able to save your work at any time before submitting and return to it later for completion if needed. After you have submitted, you will no longer be able to edit the LOI.
**TBF Foundation is not currently accepting applications for new grants at this time.**